Steps to take Admission Abroad
- STEP 1 Submit your 10th and 12th certificate and mark sheet photocopy through email and also one scanned picture with registration amount.
- STEP 2 If you don’t have passport with you then you certainly should apply at www.passportindia.gov.in and follow the steps. You can get your passport within 30-40 days at normal application.
- STEP 3 You will receive your scanned admission letter within 10 days, original will take 20 days time.
- STEP 4 Once you receive your passport, submit the front (the photo side) and back (the address side) by scanning and deposit the second instalment of Passport submission
- STEP 5 Once the passport is received, it is applied to the University which sends Invitation letter in 30-40 days of time, it takes this much time because of verification process with Indian Embassy and other country Embassy where you take admission.
- STEP 6 The University then sends the Invitation letter through courier which then submitted to the Embassy in India and third instalment has to be submitted, the application is reviewed and embassy stamps the visa within 7 days. The embassy can ask for interview call only if they want to ask some question based on the profile which is very rare.
- STEP 7 On the basis of the visa stamped, the air tickets are booked for the country, at this time you pay the last instalment of processing fee.