Do you want to study MBBS in Russia? Then you are on the best page.
For one of the best infrastructure in every field, the country of Russia has been a constant pull for education, medical studies such as MBBS or any other technical advances in Russia. With a wide and adventurous history, there is more to learn that meets the eye.
Climate and Development
A past of wars and revolution pushed the country to progress in technology and medical needs. The geographically vast expanses of the country show record extreme temperatures in summer at a sweltering 45oC to a freezing -70oC as well. Russia has always taken initiative as one of the most active countries working and gaining insight in space.
Why Study MBBS in Russia?
There is no better way to learn from the experts in this field for many decades now. one should consider studying in Russia as an option for many non-exhaustive reasons.
- Low cost education – The Russian government has subsidized education where a student pays about Rs 2.5 -5 Lakhs annually for fees and accommodation. Enough number of seats for all students and a big patient to doctor ratio considering the sizes of hospitals.
- Government institutions internationally recognized degrees and accredited by the Medical Council of India and WHO making the students eligible to practice in any country they deem fit.
- Students are trained in the MCI screening test to be registered to practice in India.
- The course is taught in English and the student will also be taught the Russian Language alongside to be able to converse with the local patients. During the 4th, 5th and 6th year, the surgeons (students who are studying MBBS course from Russia) in hospitals act as tutors and start to work with the students teaching in Russian.
- The professors of the university are well aware of the MCI regulations and the syllabus and pattern of these exams. A Student is simultaneously coached for the MCI screening test. The student is also coached for the USMLE preparation the entrance exam to study or practice in the USA.
- Secure facilities for students with well-furnished hostels.
Check Your Eligibility to Study MBBS in Russia
- A student with 12th Standard in Science or Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and if the student belongs to a reserved category, then a score of 40% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology is sufficient – as per MCI guidelines is good to go for MBBS.
- No Common Entrance Test required
- The pattern is similar to the Indian curriculum and the doctor will be awarded the MBBS degree at the end of the 6 years as compared to the 4 years MBBS in India. The student can get an internship to study Russia or in India.
- Applications along with the required documents of the education will be sent to the college and once the admission letter is received with a Visa invitation letter. Complete assistance will be provided by Imperial for the visa application procedure.
We are Authorized Representatives of the following Universities of Russia
Mordovia State University
N. P Ogarev Mordovia State University now boasting a status of a National Research University is a Federal state budgetary academic institution of higher education offering the whole spectrum of academic programmes for under graduate, graduate and post graduate students.
North Ossetian Medical Academy
North Ossetian State Medical Academy is located in the town Vladikavkaz Mountains. NOSMA was founded in 1939. For the period of its existence, over 21000 highly qualified specialists have graduated from it. NOSMA operates department of pre-university training for foreigners.
Ulyanovsk State University
Federal State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “ULYANOVSK STATE UNIVERSITY” founded in 1988 by The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, Moscow.Ulyanovsk State University is the youngest university in the city of Ulyanovsk.
|Universities||1st year Fees (Including Hostel and other charges) in US $||1st year Fees (Including Hostel and other charges) in INR||Fees per year (2nd – 6th Year) in US $||Fees per year (2nd – 6th Year) in INR||Total Course Cost with Hostel in INR|
|Mordovia State University||US $ 10,000||INR 6,00,000||US $ 5,692||INR 3,70,000||INR 25,00,000|
|North Ossetian Medical Academy||US $ 8,846||INR 5,75,000||US $ 4,230||INR 2,75,000||INR 19,50,000|
|Ulyanovsk State University||US $ 9,230||INR 6,00,000||US $ 4,615||INR 3,00,000||INR 21,00,000|